The Corperate Drug world could be the reasoning behind all the povertish drug lives; and I quote "infectious mental illnesses", opressing America's societies. A tast of wits and wisdom would inlighten even a fool as to all the possibilities. The Corperate and "trade" world is a place of "Command" and concour, What fool could even Imagine all the possibilities at war!
I just shot a Shotgun off "Close Range" last night and took over a spaceship:D Corperate's are large Entitie's that don't like to lose. After an estimate of cost's, They ask thenselves, "Is it worth this much money?".- Is the risk of gambleing competency." Is it worth expressing our dark side?". V. Financial Interest, that is! They Pollute our societie's with Violence! Sombody need's to come up with an alternative Exhaust System! Cause I just Stole an Enamie Weapon! This is a political Terrorist Group that just doesn't like to give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment